We are seeking an additional 1st line support member to add to our team. We offer fantastic training, a friendly, supportive environment, which encourages professional growth, and experience supporting the most up to date technologies.
Location: Godalming – Remote working options also available
- Help our clients with any tech question they need to raise, by phone, web or email.
- Deal with a wide variety of users with varying levels of technical knowledge.
- Manage a demanding case load in line with with SLAs, as well as answering incoming calls and emails.
- Escalate issues quickly when appropriate to do so.
- Liaise with third parties and log tickets for vendor support and warranty claims.
- Research issues for which you don’t have an immediate answer.
- Be proactive in keeping customers updated with the status of their support ticket.
- Think about not only how to fix a ticket, but how to ensure a problem doesn’t return.
- Manage changes in a way that minimises risks to the clients ability to operate.
- The ability to be self-motivated and be highly organised.
- A genuine interest in IT and a desire to build your career.
- The ability to keep it simple, no ones impressed with jargon that only serves to belittle the end user.
- Experience of providing great customer service.
- The ability to remain calm and to make clients feel that they are the most important person on the planet!
Please apply using the form below. If you have not heard back within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful.