Changing user behaviour
Security awareness training is an education process that teaches employees about cyber security, IT best practices and regulatory compliance. A comprehensive security awareness program for employees should train them on a variety of IT, security, and other business-related topics. These may include how to avoid phishing and other types of social engineering cyberattacks, spotting potential malware behaviours, reporting possible security threats, following company IT policies and best practices and adhering to any applicable data privacy and compliance regulations.
- Mitigates your cyber risk.
- Constantly keeps you up to date with the latest threats.
- Avoid fines, and ensure compliance with GDPR and more.
- Engaging and integrative courses which only last a few minutes.
- Mitigate the risk before it becomes a problem.
- Full reporting on who has passed the training and who needs to.